Description of Calculator
Calculator allows you to perform simple and complex math tasks in a beautifully designed application.
• Choose the best colour for you from several options: amber, deep orange, red, pink, purple, deep purple, indigo, blue, light blue, teal, green, light green and lime
• Perform simple calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic and exponential functions
• Define your own function
• Convert between binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal numeral systems
• Handling complex numbers such as √−2
• Real time graphing
• Save and modify values in the calculator memory
• See the list of your past 100 expressions and results with their dates
• Perform basic operation on the go with Android Wear
• To use advanced operators and functions, swipe to the left the coloured bar on the right side or hold your device sideways
• To call the graph panel, enter your expression with X
• To see your history, swipe down from the display
• To see the date of a past calculation, long click on the one you want
• To remove a past calculation from the list, swipe it right or left
• Go into the settings and choose the "Help" option for further instructions
This app is fully free of advertisements.
The source code was forked from the AOSP platform package.